Terms and Conditions of Website Use
- This web site is operated by AD Architects Limited ("the Company"), registered in England no. 04501559, registered office 63-65 Fore Street, Hertford, Hertfordshire SG14 1AL, VAT No. 215 1095 02.
- Any user of the Company's web site accepts unreservedly, by using the site, the terms and conditions for its use that are set out here. These terms include the legal jurisdiction within which any legal issues arising from the operation of the site may be addressed. Any person who does not wish to accept these terms and conditions or who knows, or ought to know, of any reason why these terms and conditions might not be capable of applying to their purposes, is not authorised to use this site. These terms apply to each and every visit that a user may make to this site.
SecurityUnauthorised attempts to modify, alter, deface, destroy or corrupt any information stored on this site or this system, to defeat or circumvent any security features, to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, to breach security or authentication measures, to forge TCP/IP headers, to install or attempt to install unauthorised software, to mount Denial of Service attacks or to utilise this system for other than its intended purposes are expressly prohibited and may result in legal action.
Disclaimer of Liability
- Every effort is made to provide useful, accurate and complete information. However, we cannot guarantee that there are no errors. The Company makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of the contents of this site and expressly disclaims liability of any sort for errors and omissions in the contents of this site.
- Neither the Company, nor its employees, associates nor contractors make any warranty, expressed, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any warranty that third party rights or title have not been infringed, or any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- No warranty of any sort is made with respect to the content of third party sites that have links from this site and all liability of every sort is expressly disclaimed.
- The Company is not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with any use of the information or services available on this site.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
- This site, and documents posted on it, may contain hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organisations. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, usefulness, timeliness, or completeness of any linked information.
- The inclusion of links or pointers to other sites is not intended to assign importance to those sites and the information contained in them, nor is it intended to endorse, recommend, or favour any views expressed, or commercial products or services offered on those sites, or the organisations sponsoring the sites, by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise.
- Reference on this site to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the site's visitors, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the Company.
- All content on this site, and all content of any documents provided to visitors or clients (in, for instance, newsletters) is the property of the Company, unless stated otherwise.
- No user may copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, except with the express written agreement of the Company.
SeverabilityIf any of these terms is at any time held in any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
No WaiverNo waiver by the Company, in exercising any right, power or provision hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
Governing LawThese terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the user explicitly accepts that only the law courts of England have jurisdiction to deal with any matter arising from or in any way, whether directly or indirectly, related to the use of this web site and, accordingly, the user explicitly waives all and any rights to bring any action of any sort in relation to this web site in any court anywhere else in the world.
EnquiriesIf you wish to make an enquiry about any aspect of the foregoing, please contact the Company Secretary, Paul Wilkinson, on +44 (0)1992 554983 or firstname.lastname@example.org